I have lost track of how long I’ve known Anne but I know we’re growing old together. What an honour it is to know such a talented and loving soul! I went in for a hair cut and came out with a friend and spiritual mentor who fills my heart with joy, inspiration and love, and makes me look and feel beautiful to boot. Anne is the embodiment of generosity, and it is that generosity that leads her to this contribution. Anne, in her words:
Here are a few good thoughts on happiness in the workplace, and stress free ideas.
- believe in yourself
- don’t do more than you are able to
-make sure you like what you are doing, and where and with whom….
-believe what your clients tell you about themselves. They know themselves better than you do.
-work from your heart, if you are pleased with your work, your clients will be too, also they will trust you and you will always be earning money without stress.
-always pay close attention, facial expression, words, tone of voice all tell you if they’re happy with your work -be generous, not greedy… people flock to a good person -be happy in your work, you only share your personal troubles with those who are close to you, and not every time you see them. People have enough of their own troubles they don’t need yours as their burden. People want to share their own problems, have a listening ear.
- know your business, don’t get ahead of yourself before knowing the details
- know your business, don’t let someone else run it for you without keeping an eye on things
- your work environment is very important, to you and your clients
- make sure the things that you do at work, and the things that you use are safe and healthy for your clients and you, don’t forget that you may be exposed for many years in your job.
- if you can, share the workload, or at least spread it around.
-always take care of yourself, no one else can
Thank you, Anne!